About Me

My photo
Earth, California, United States
Sissy Dre was inspired by my father, Robert Felix Rosales, particularly his stylish clothes and big-hearted ways of being. My father was always open to any new hobbies or opportunities and especially enjoyed meeting new people. I take on this creative venture to honor him in my own way. Creating from scratch has opened artistic doors within me that I never knew existed and I hope this blog helps to inspire some crafty part of you too. 000000

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Upland Auction

Went to my first auction last weekend ~

"Upland Auction"
105 A Street
Upland, CA 91786
951-733-5628
www.uplandauction.com


Wow, this auction and it was amazing .. at least to me it was..
Tara and I were driving to our Friday
garage sales route and we were in the area
of the Upland Auction House.
Personally, I never notice this place before, it's
right across the street from IHOP.

Anyhow, she mention that next time were in the area, 
we should stop and fine out what it's all about. 
So I said, let's do it now. 
I made a u-turn and we stopped 
to take a look. 
It happen to be "preview" day, 
the public has the opportunity to view the items
that well be up for auction on Sunday.


Lots of very large furniture, drop down bed, antique radios,
turn of the century dressers, rocking chairs, 
chandlers,  to record collections, sliver pots & pans, 
forks and knives, bird cages, shelves,  
porcelain gnomes, vintage hats, purses, 
jewelry real and costume, and so much more....


Needless to say ~ we went back on Sunday,
June 13 @ 3 O'clock ~  to check out
"Upland Auction"


I was so caught up in the excitement that I almost
forgot to snap some pictures, but the ones I did 
take, were spare of the moment. 

If you ever have a chance to attend an auction of any 
sort, take a chance and go; embrace a new adventure ~
you never know who you'll meet and what
treasures, get to come home with you. 
































The End ~

After all this blogging I have to get to work ~ 
Chat with you in a couple of days ~ 

Much Love ~
Andrea




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ~ Much Love Always