About Me

My photo
Earth, California, United States
Sissy Dre was inspired by my father, Robert Felix Rosales, particularly his stylish clothes and big-hearted ways of being. My father was always open to any new hobbies or opportunities and especially enjoyed meeting new people. I take on this creative venture to honor him in my own way. Creating from scratch has opened artistic doors within me that I never knew existed and I hope this blog helps to inspire some crafty part of you too. 000000

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Soldering 101

Morning Peeps ~ Have a few minuets before I take the kids to a dermatology 
appointment and wanted to share some pictures of the soldering project 
that I'm working on ...... I will have completed photos by the weekend of sooner ~ 

Don't laugh to hard, the place was awesome chaos ~








Okay, it would of helped if I click on download ~ but 
I didn't ~~~
So now I'm back from this morning arrons ~ and now I shall
click on "publish post" Ha....Ha...

After this I'm going to finish soldering the above items ~
Talk to you soon,  ~

Much Love Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ~ Much Love Always