About Me

My photo
Earth, California, United States
Sissy Dre was inspired by my father, Robert Felix Rosales, particularly his stylish clothes and big-hearted ways of being. My father was always open to any new hobbies or opportunities and especially enjoyed meeting new people. I take on this creative venture to honor him in my own way. Creating from scratch has opened artistic doors within me that I never knew existed and I hope this blog helps to inspire some crafty part of you too. 000000

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Memories of The Seashore

Attended a great class at "Gilding the Lily" in Fullerton, CA.
Our instructor  "Cindy Gonzales" provide her
techniques to soldered bottles. We played with very large and very 
small great looking shells from the Florida seashores.

Here are a few pictures from the class ~ Enjoy ~ 

Instructor ~ Cindy Gonzales

Cindy's Bottles ~ One Word "Fabulous"

My work in progress


Fellow student "Pearl" ~ She's a talented lady ~ 
Love you Pearl ~ 


Fellow students


Diane Douglas work in progress
Art Bottles


Tara Wilson ~ work in progress


I finished one in class ~ she's so cute 
I love her.....


My gang of unfinished art bottles


Close and up close


Mermaid in a bottle ~



Much Love ~
Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ~ Much Love Always