About Me

My photo
Earth, California, United States
Sissy Dre was inspired by my father, Robert Felix Rosales, particularly his stylish clothes and big-hearted ways of being. My father was always open to any new hobbies or opportunities and especially enjoyed meeting new people. I take on this creative venture to honor him in my own way. Creating from scratch has opened artistic doors within me that I never knew existed and I hope this blog helps to inspire some crafty part of you too. 000000

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Miss. 4th of July 2010

Hi Peeps  ~ Been busy with lots of soldering projects....
I'm kinda out of my league. 
However, the prep time takes the longest, 
as my mentor "Robin Dudley-Howe" has said in the past.
But you put time in the prep work, the finished project will
be pleasing to the artist ~ 

I agree ~ OLAY with that ~ 

On to what I'm posting right now.....I squeezed in a doll
this week, between the soldering tape madness ... here she is...
Please welcome "Miss. 4th of July 2010"

Enjoy ~ 








Thanks for stopping by ~ Much Love Daily to you all ~


"Gods word is alive and working and is sharper than a double-edged sword. 
It cuts all the way into us, where the soul and the sprit are joined, 
to the center of our joints and bones. 
And it judges the thoughts and feelings in our hearts"

~ Hebrews 4;12



2 comments:

  1. She's adorable Andrea. I see you changed your blog banner and I love it! I wouldn't mess with her.....she makes me smile. Talk to you soon.

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin ~ Thank you for your comment on "Miss. 4th of July" and Yes, change my blog around, that was an act of congress. But still working on the bugs to iron out some page setup issues. However, I'm Soldering today and have the feeling of you guiding me thru the steps ~ It's a good thing ~ Talk to you soon, Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ~ Much Love Always