About Me

My photo
Earth, California, United States
Sissy Dre was inspired by my father, Robert Felix Rosales, particularly his stylish clothes and big-hearted ways of being. My father was always open to any new hobbies or opportunities and especially enjoyed meeting new people. I take on this creative venture to honor him in my own way. Creating from scratch has opened artistic doors within me that I never knew existed and I hope this blog helps to inspire some crafty part of you too. 000000

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Treasures & Junk ~ Labor Day Sale

Busy, Busy, Busy @ Treasures & Junk on "Labor Day". 
Monday was non-stop from 9:30 am to 5pm ~
Had a great time running around, opening cabinets, 
taking items to the counter for customer to keep shopping,
lots of snacks, ice creams, soda pops, and cup cakes.

I have to say the most enjoyable time for me was meeting
and getting to know my fellow vendors. These gals & guys
are moms & dads, fellow animal rescuers, antique lovers, shooters,
church goers ~ 
some have been in the business for 30 plus years, some 
have multiple business, some have been collecting 
for a couple of years, like me. In Dec. this will be my 2nd 
year at Treasures & Junk.  All the new friends I met
on Monday are awesome and free spirited ~ I look forward to getting
to know them better. 
Thanks to Jenna & Chad for bringing all us vendors together
in this happy "free spirited" place of business and friendship.

Treasures & Junk ` ROCK ON ~ 








&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Reading this morning from "As I See It" by Greg Laurie.

"By questing God's goodness and love, I am in essence 
saying that I know more about it than he does. The fact is, God
doesn't become good because that's my opinion of him, or be-
cause I happen to personally agree with his actions or his words.
Nor does he become good because we vote on it and all agree
that is the case. 
God is good because God says he is good. And it's not up for a vote.
You see, God is good whether I believe it or not, and he alone
is the final court of arbitration. As the apostle Paul said, "Let
God be true, and every man a liar". (Romans 3:4, NIV).

~ Enjoy Today my Friends ~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ~ Much Love Always