About Me

My photo
Earth, California, United States
Sissy Dre was inspired by my father, Robert Felix Rosales, particularly his stylish clothes and big-hearted ways of being. My father was always open to any new hobbies or opportunities and especially enjoyed meeting new people. I take on this creative venture to honor him in my own way. Creating from scratch has opened artistic doors within me that I never knew existed and I hope this blog helps to inspire some crafty part of you too. 000000

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just keep working ~ GF ramping up ~

Happy Sunday Peeps ~

Another little peek at these guys 
coming to "GF" with us........



Thank you for stopping by ~ 

Stay out of the heat (here in Upland, CA it's 107 today), drink lots of water on the rocks,
and enjoy....

Much Love to you daily ~
Sissy 

1 comment:

  1. Cute!
    HOT today for sure.
    Busy working on goodies for GF too!
    5 days...YIKES!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ~ Much Love Always