About Me

My photo
Earth, California, United States
Sissy Dre was inspired by my father, Robert Felix Rosales, particularly his stylish clothes and big-hearted ways of being. My father was always open to any new hobbies or opportunities and especially enjoyed meeting new people. I take on this creative venture to honor him in my own way. Creating from scratch has opened artistic doors within me that I never knew existed and I hope this blog helps to inspire some crafty part of you too. 000000

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Can you say "Sewing" and or "Sowing" ~

Evening Peeps ~

On my way out to pick up my son from basketball tryouts.
Wanted to share the last thing I worked on tonight ~ 
2 more days till GF ~ Yupiee......
This craziness will slow down....till the next show ~ 




Good Nite & will talk to you tomorrow ~

Much Love ~ 
Sissy

2 comments:

  1. Can you believe it's just a couple of days away. Looks like you've been busy :) Everything looks Awesome! See you Saturday.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just goes to show you that great minds think alike. I made a cloth doll out of the witch image from the graphics fairy too. It's one of my favorites! I adore the Queen of Hearts doll pictured in your header. Brilliant! Looking forward to viewing your other artwork here on your blog. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ~ Much Love Always