About Me

My photo
Earth, California, United States
Sissy Dre was inspired by my father, Robert Felix Rosales, particularly his stylish clothes and big-hearted ways of being. My father was always open to any new hobbies or opportunities and especially enjoyed meeting new people. I take on this creative venture to honor him in my own way. Creating from scratch has opened artistic doors within me that I never knew existed and I hope this blog helps to inspire some crafty part of you too. 000000

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Vintage Beauty or Train Case






For me, the reality is, the older I get the more I realize that I don't need much and I'm likening it. I've decided that if I get to stumble onto some thing I would like to have and I could reuse it, in some way, then I'll willing to purchase it. However it does needs to be old.

Of course I want my health for my family and friends and myself, and know the Bible better.

Addition to these things,  I am gravitating to old and hand made items and not throwing much alway these days, and even taking my recycled bags when I do my grocery shopping.

Anyhow, stuff like, cut off jeans into shorts with leggings, fingerless gloves, vintage travel clocks that don't work, vintage Bible, and this crazy obsession lately with vintage train and cosmetic cases. I love the way it looks, with it's chips and worn out handles, and of course the way it smells. I'd love to hear the stories old vintage pieces could tell.



Last weekend I peddled the Irvine Flea Market and found a few ~ but today,  I went to the various hand made sites and had a field day.


Wanted to share some finding with you .....









It's really comes down to nothing materialistic is needed at all ~ enjoy the simple thing he has to offer us ~ while we have the time on this beautiful place he has given us, called Earth.  Blessed be the name of the Lord.






Much Love ~
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ~ Much Love Always