About Me

My photo
Earth, California, United States
Sissy Dre was inspired by my father, Robert Felix Rosales, particularly his stylish clothes and big-hearted ways of being. My father was always open to any new hobbies or opportunities and especially enjoyed meeting new people. I take on this creative venture to honor him in my own way. Creating from scratch has opened artistic doors within me that I never knew existed and I hope this blog helps to inspire some crafty part of you too. 000000

Friday, July 31, 2009

new addition to the collection

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Well, maybe you can tell...? and I didn't know this myself. But from this point I've been working in a one (1) dimension doll pattern, and was having lots of fun, but now I've moved into the realm of the "3 piece doll pattern", two dimension creations. It's been quite a change in the preparation of each pattern piece, but much more amusements gets to come from this medium.

In the past I've been working with one type of fabric for the whole doll, head, body, limbs. Now, I'm able to work in different fabrics for one doll, for wings, body, and head. Fun but definitely need to plan further out in the process.

I also got to get educated in learning to stage for stronger/better methods of attaching the items as well as placement proportion.
Don't want to see any "wingless" Angles.

Fun and challenging all at the same time, and it seems that I tend to gravitate to small size dolls, so now of course I will need get off the comfort train and move forward to the 14" doll pattern and tackle this awkward challenge!
I'm enjoying this ride and the great ladies I've been learning from :->



Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ~ Much Love Always