About Me

My photo
Earth, California, United States
Sissy Dre was inspired by my father, Robert Felix Rosales, particularly his stylish clothes and big-hearted ways of being. My father was always open to any new hobbies or opportunities and especially enjoyed meeting new people. I take on this creative venture to honor him in my own way. Creating from scratch has opened artistic doors within me that I never knew existed and I hope this blog helps to inspire some crafty part of you too. 000000

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Grandparents Thank You Card




My son Gabriel and his friend Derrick Shacklet got to go to a surf camp this summer in Corona Del Mar for two weeks. Derrick's grandparents take him every year and he gets to invite a friend and Gabriel got to to this year. Derrick's grandparents Diana and Bill Shacklet provided two weeks of fun at the beach, in their home on Balboa Island and on the off time lunch and dinners and of course at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. Derrick's grandfather happens to be on the board of directors and is in charge of the helium balloon department at the fairgrounds, so the kids got to run a muck their as well. I was beside myself on how to express my appreciation to Diana & Bill for sharing this experience with Gabriel. So I knew that they would not take any financial dollars from me, and I couldn't just buy them just any gift. So, I decided to make them a homemade Thank You Card. Thankful for Grandparents!!!!!



The center of human nature is rooted in ten thousand ordinary acts of kindness that define our days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ~ Much Love Always