About Me

My photo
Earth, California, United States
Sissy Dre was inspired by my father, Robert Felix Rosales, particularly his stylish clothes and big-hearted ways of being. My father was always open to any new hobbies or opportunities and especially enjoyed meeting new people. I take on this creative venture to honor him in my own way. Creating from scratch has opened artistic doors within me that I never knew existed and I hope this blog helps to inspire some crafty part of you too. 000000

Friday, June 26, 2009

Pasadena Flea Market




Attended the Pasadena Flea Market a couple of wks ago, how fun was this outdoor market. Great people watching as well as fun times meeting the artists the various vendors, and seeing lots of old stuff that I grew up with. Got to share with my kids things they haven't seen before because in these modern times don't use anymore. Like a rotary telephone stand/phone book holder, that was fun to explain to them. Anyhow, I was happy that the kids enjoyed it, and found lots of fun things to start collecting again. I recommend an outdoor Antique Flea Market to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ~ Much Love Always