About Me

My photo
Earth, California, United States
Sissy Dre was inspired by my father, Robert Felix Rosales, particularly his stylish clothes and big-hearted ways of being. My father was always open to any new hobbies or opportunities and especially enjoyed meeting new people. I take on this creative venture to honor him in my own way. Creating from scratch has opened artistic doors within me that I never knew existed and I hope this blog helps to inspire some crafty part of you too. 000000

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Two of the 4 pack followers....


Isabelle (white labrador) & Grizzly (black Chihuahua) both are 6 yrs. old.
Isabelle is my walking partner, Grizzly is my calm submissive partner. I love them both ....... love, love, love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ~ Much Love Always