About Me

My photo
Earth, California, United States
Sissy Dre was inspired by my father, Robert Felix Rosales, particularly his stylish clothes and big-hearted ways of being. My father was always open to any new hobbies or opportunities and especially enjoyed meeting new people. I take on this creative venture to honor him in my own way. Creating from scratch has opened artistic doors within me that I never knew existed and I hope this blog helps to inspire some crafty part of you too. 000000

Monday, January 31, 2011

Transition Time ~ SissyDreTWO

Cheers Peeps ~

Here's to a new link, a New Year, and new adventures ..... to all ~ 

Please click on over and see what's going on ........


Much Love to you daily ~
Andrea
c/o 
SissyDreTWO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ~ Much Love Always